At elegant weddings, you can edit our expert designed template or create your own using our online design tool. We have all type of wedding order of service template from civil ceremony order of service to religious order of service. If you already have an artwork, you can simply upload your own artwork for printing.
What needs to be included in wedding order of service?
The wedding order of service is a booklet or a folded card, usually printed on A5 page portrait, but you can choose any page size that you want to. It’s a perfect way to let your guest know what’s going on in your phenomenal wedding day.
Whether it is a civil ceremony, a religious ceremony, a non-religious ceremony or a civil partnership, an order of service is a very convenient booklet to have during the wedding.
Here are some basic ideas of what a wedding order of service will cover:
The very first page of the wedding order of service will normally have 3 things on it, and it can be arranged in any way that you like to or what looks good on it. And the 3 thighs are:
- The name of the Wedding venue and the address
- Who’s getting married.
- The time of the ceremony that will take place.
-Inside Page of order of service
There will be more information regarding what’s going to happen in and after the ceremony. The information that can be included in the inside page of wedding program order of service are as follows:
- Entrance of the bride. You can also include music details here.
- Wedding ceremony
- Prayers (If it’s a religious ceremony)
- Blessings (If it’s a religious ceremony)
- Register signing
- Exit of the newly-wed couple
- Wedding party details (optional)
- Credits/ Thank you message (optional)
- Include some pictures (optional)